I was originally born in China and grew up in Osaka. After graduating from medical school in 2011, I had training of both internal medicine and family medicine. As our clinic deals with a variety of health problems, please feel free to consult us. All the staff members speak English and some members including me also speak Chinese.
- ECFMG certificate
- Japan Primary Care Association certified family physician
- Fellow of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
I have been involved in international medical activities for about 20 years, and after knowing about overseas medical systems and special diseases, I am currently committed to providing comprehensive medical care from prevention to treatment, regardless of the type of nationality received.
- Yamagata University Faculty of Medicine
- Work Experience: National Center for Global Health and Medicine Travel Clinic Director (Immunization Support Center Director)
- Qualifications: Pediatric Specialist, Japanese Society of Travel and Health Medical Profession
I am an internal medical physician, and also had been working on a cancer research at Northwestern University and The University of Tokyo. Please feel free to visit and ask me anything if you have any health problems.
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki
- The university of Tokyo, The Institute of Medical Science ( a medical resident)
- Japan Red Cross Medical Center (a medical resident)
- Graduate School of Medicine and Faculty of Medicine, The University of Tokyo（M .D.)
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (DRF)
- The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo (assistant professor)
- Board Certified Member of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
- Fellow of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine (FJSIM)